Friday, June 15, 2012

Introducing Portrait Photographer, Nabil Kapasi


I live for photography! I started taking pictures when I borrowed my brother’s camera (for good!). 


My mission is simple… “make people look good”.  Beauty is everywhere and within everyone.  My job is to capture that inner you.  Sometimes it gets hidden under layers of the various roles we play in life, and my job is to help peel away those layers and capture the real you!  I modeled through college and am well aware of what it feels like in front of a lens. I use that knowledge to bring out the best in you.



There are two things that define a Timeless Portrait: Reflection of personalities and Art worthy of decorating with.



Initially I was an engineer, but felt a calling that could not be denied, and started my own studio where I could fulfill my dream of telling stories in images. I’ve never looked back!









No comments:

Post a Comment